Life detector device
UWB movement detector
High sensitivity sensors
2 search modes
MANUAL search mode: manual selection of the search area and the minimum & maximum depth!
Following structural collapses, landslides or avalanches, Leader SCAN can detect and locate trapped victims with UWB (Ultra Wide Band) radar technology. UWB sensors scan the surface of rubble for chest or gestural movements of buried victims up to 30m in open field.
The high sensitivity sensors detect even the weakest movements and allow to precisely indicate the depth to which the victim is located. The frequency of movements is also analysed in order to deduce whether it is a human life or not.
Leader SCAN has 2 search modes:
- Automatic: Automatic analysis of several predefined areas to detect up to 7 living people.
- Manual : Manual analysis defined beforehand with selection of the search area.
- Motion detection
- 1 wireless Ultra Wide Band (UWB) radar sensor (cable supplied for wired connection)
- Sensor control from the control box, Display of detected motion at detected depth, Real Time and Auto modes, Depth selection, High-intensity or Low-intensity motion indicator, Oscilloscope for motion detail, Data record, Record replay, Right-handed / left-handed mode, Brightness adjustment, Charge level.
- W 24 x H 15.2 x D 5.1 cm
- Weight with battery
- 1.38 kg
- TFT LCD, 7’’ - 800 x 480 px WVGA
- Screen protection
- Transparent thermoplastic
- Control box water and dust resistance
- 5 h
- Start time
- <1 minute
- 2 connectors for antenna connection and wired connection of UWB sensor
- Antenna for UWB sensor connection
- Removable and adjustable for a range up to 30m in unobstructed space
- Wireless transmission
- Antenna for interconnection of wireless seismic sensors (up to 30-50m in unobstructed space)
- Memory card
- Slot for micro SD card for recording detection data
- UWB radar sensor
- Box connection type
- Wireless (wi-fi)
- Number of interconnections
- 1 wireless sensor (cable supplied for wired connection)
- 30m in unobstructed space
- W 43 x H 24.4 x D 34.1 cm
- 6.7 kg (with batteries)
- 2.4 GHz
- Water and dust resistance of sensors
- Power supply
- Endura CUE - D75 L-Ion Battery (4.9A / 59W)
- 5 h
CAMERA HEAD (ON POLE)
CONTROL BOX BATTERY
- W 6.5 x H 13 x D 3cm
- Lithium Ion Polymer. 37 Wh
- 2.5 h
- Charging time
- 3.5 h
- Recharging cycles
- Interchangeable with LEADER Search, LEADER Cam and LEADER Scan
- Spare battery pack
- Supplied additionally for use when needed with 10 AAA batteries
- Rigid impact-resistant polypropylene shell
- Suitable for air transport (integrated pressure equalising
- H 37 x D 51 x W 67 cm
- Empty weight
- 13 kg
- Loaded case weight
- 25.95 kg
- Water and dust resistance
- Number of wheels
- Internal protection
- Device contained in a backpack ready to wear (to avoid the weight of the case)
Those could interest you
Camera and search device for buried victims: LOCATE, DETECT and SAVE with one tool!
Detection and location of victims buried under rubble thanks to seismic technology, and able to establish communication wi...
Combines camera and microphone/loudspeaker to assess the level of help that buried victims require.
A laser monitors the distance of the target to be monitored and triggers an alarm if the movement threshold set is exceede...