Leader SENTRY B1
Firefighter and USAR applications
Accurate for optimal safety
It continuously monitors detected movements and displays changes on its screen for real-time awareness.
Leader SENTRY is a stability monitor that detects the structural movements of an unstable building. Its laser continuously monitors detected movements and displays
changes on its screen for real-time awareness.
Leader SENTRY can detect a 5 mm structure movement at a distance of 30 m! A telescopic sight helps to point the laser accurately at the targeted unstable structure.
It allows firefighters and USAR teams to be alerted by a visual and audio alarm (98dB) when a structure movement, however small, is detected.
- Primary function
- Monitors movements of unstabilised and stabilised structures at distance (30m) = far safer
- Sentry B1 (1 laser beam with control box)
or 2 Sentry B1 can also be used together so that they can be autonomous and are not constrained by 20 m linkable cable in case user wants more distance between them.
- Risk during implementation
- None as it is done in a chosen safe area and before any risk is taken, monitoring larger structurers and larger areas of work, thus protecting larger numbers of people
- Telemeter laser beam
- Monitoring method
- Monitors and detects movements from 5 mm to 100 mm.
Several thresholds (5, 10, 20, 40, 70, 100 mm)
- Live monitoring
- Sentry displays distance to target(s) in real time for movement evaluation allowing to choose relevant threshold
- Unit calibration in field
- 1 audible alarm level at 98 dB ensures alarm to be heard or OFF
- Alarm option
- Sentry proposes an out put source to plug a remote loud speaker
- Flash light
- 2 blinking rythms: working signal or alarm triggering
- Out short-duration interruptions of the beam passing through it (e.g. people, birds etc.) are filtered.
- Designed for external positioning during rescue response
- Avoid shiny surfaces or too bright and too dark surfaces
Laser efficiency (distance) decrease with high luminosity from sun
Does not work with smokes, rain or fog.
- Power supply
- 3 means:
110/220V 50/60 Hz mains power pack with adaptors transformer to 110/220V
12V cable with vehicule AC adaptor
Cell batteries:16 AA alkaline batteries supplied
- Running time
- By using the 2 sets of battery supplied:
14 hrs (1 laser)
By using standard batteries:
15 hrs 30 min with 8 x AA lithium battery (not supplied)
7 hrs with 8 x AA alkaline battery (supplied)
- IP 54 (rain resistant)
- Laser on tripod cable connected to control board in case
- 12 months
Those could interest you
Camera and search device for buried victims: LOCATE, DETECT and SAVE with one tool!
Detection and location of victims buried under rubble thanks to seismic technology, and able to establish communication wi...
Location of buried victims by detection of chest movements at a distance of 30m in open field!
A laser monitors the distance of the target to be monitored and triggers an alarm if the threshold set is exceeded. ...