Leader SENTRY B1
Firefighter and USAR applications
Accurate for optimal safety
It continuously monitors detected movements and displays changes on its screen for real-time awareness.
Leader SENTRY is a stability monitor that detects the structural movements of an unstable building. Its laser continuously monitors detected movements and displays
changes on its screen for real-time awareness.
Leader SENTRY can detect a 5 mm structure movement at a distance of 30 m! A telescopic sight helps to point the laser accurately at the targeted unstable structure.
It allows firefighters and USAR teams to be alerted by a visual and audio alarm (98dB) when a structure movement, however small, is detected.
- Number of lasers
- 1 class 2 laser equipped with 4m orange anti-abrasion cable
- Number of tripods
- 1 robust tripod, height-adjustable to avoid interference with site activity (1.80m) with a built-in hook for attaching ballast at its centre
- Number of ball joints
- 1 ball joint allowing tripod – laser connection.
- Shockproof and waterproof (when closed) containing the
- console control monitor
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 650 x 510 x 242 cm
- 15.5 kg
- Operating temperature
- from -25°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature
- from -40°C to +70°C
- Power supply
- On mains with 110/220V 50/60 Hz transformer and international adapters
or on cigarette lighter socket (12V cable with adapter)
or with 8 AA alkaline batteries (emergency power supply)
- Autonomy with emergency power supply
- 15.5h with 8 AA lithium batteries (not supplied) and 7h with 8 AA alkaline batteries (supplied)
Those could interest you
Camera and search device for buried victims: LOCATE, DETECT and SAVE with one tool!
Detection and location of victims buried under rubble thanks to seismic technology, and able to establish communication wi...
Location of buried victims by detection of chest movements at a distance of 30m in open field!
A laser monitors the distance of the target to be monitored and triggers an alarm if the threshold set is exceeded. ...