LEADER MULTISEARCH 6:
UWB radar +
3 seismic sensors +
search camera (color)
MULTI-APPLICATION control box: Versatile, configurable and upgradeable!
3-IN-1 FEATURES: UWB movement detection + seismic detection + visual victim location!
An upgradeable search device!
Quick and easy movement in the field using operational backpacks
The LEADER MULTISEARCH 6 is a victim location device equipped with a MULTI-APP control box designed for specialised urban search and rescue-clearance teams.
The LEADER MULTISEARCH 6 comprises:
- UWB radar movement detector (SCAN): detects movements of victims under wreckage,
- seismic sensors (SEARCH): detect the vibrations generated by people under wreckage (shouts, scratching, knocks, etc.),
- a colour search camera (CAM): visually locates victims,
- and an optional camera, waterproof to 90 m (RD90), can also be connected: for explorations at great depths.
SCAN DEVICE: UWB RADAR / STURDY, ULTRA-PRECISE MOVEMENT DETECTOR
The SCAN UWB ground penetrating radar sensor uses Ultra Wide Band (UWB) technology. This scans the surface of debris looking for movements of living victims (conscious or unconscious) up to 30 m unobstructed and indicates the precise depth at which the victim is located.
Ultra-sensitive and precise, UWB technology makes it possible to detect:
- strong movements (e.g. arm movements) up to 30 m unobstructed
- and weak movements (e.g. breathing movements) up to 10 m unobstructed.
It makes it possible to detect movements through 50 cm of concrete, but also through wood, roof tiles, bricks, glass, plastics and more. (However, note that electromagnetic waves cannot pass through metal surfaces and water).
The radar device is stored in a waterproof, shockproof, compact and lightweight case to facilitate search operations in hard-to-reach confined spaces. It has a Lithium-Ion battery with 4 hours running time.
To aid use in the field, it can operate by WiFi (alternative if interference: a USB cable can be connected).
The SCAN radar has 2 search modes:
- Automatic: Automatic analysis of several predefined areas to detect up to 7 living people.
- Manual: Manual pre-determined analysis with search area selection.
SEARCH DEVICE: ULTRA-SENSITIVE SEISMIC SENSORS DESIGNED FOR THE FIELD
SEARCH seismic sensors, also called 'seismic listening equipment', are ultra-sensitive, offering unrivalled sound quality to search and rescue specialists. The LEADER MULTISEARCH 8 has 3 wireless seismic sensors with an unobstructed range of 100 m. The wireless seismic sensors are very simple to use compared with cabled sensors (no cables to manage).
Lightweight and compact, they can be stored easily in a pocket. They are also fitted with a flexible aerial for optimum connectivity, a carrying strap making them easier to position and carry, and an LED button to indicate connection to the box from a distance.
CAM PERIPHERAL: A COLOUR SEARCH CAMERA HEAD
The CAM colour camera is used to visually locate victims trapped in confined spaces and to talk to them to assess their need for assistance using the integrated communication system.
It is waterproof, swivels and is equipped with LED lights to identify victims in the dark. Attached to an ultra-light carbon fibre telescopic pole, it can reach inaccessible areas up to 2.4 m away once extended (4 m option available).
The MULTI-APP control box makes this USAR kit upgradeable!
This box can also be connected to:
- the thermal imaging search camera (TIC device) to view hotspots,
- the optional RD90 search camera, waterproof to 90 m (RD90 device), for exploration at great depths. The optional RD90 colour camera, waterproof to 90 m and fitted with a 90 m cable wound on a reel enables exploration at great depth. The fixed head is fitted with LED lights and does not swivel. A 90 m extension lead allows it to be lowered down to 180 m.
Find more information on the MULTI-APPLICATION box at the following link: MULTISEARCH Concept Expertise!
Those could interest you
USAR kit designed for visual location incorporating a search camera (colour) and a MONO-APP control box (not upgradeable)....
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating a SCAN radar, 3 SEARCH seismic sensors, a CAM colour camera, a TIC thermal imaging came...
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating a CAM colour search camera, a TIC thermal imaging camera and a MULTI-APP control box ...
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating 3 SEARCH seismic sensors, a CAM colour camera, a TIC thermal imaging camera and a MULTI...