LEADER MULTISEARCH 1:
UWB radar + search camera
MULTI-APPLICATION control box: Versatile, configurable and upgradeable!
2-IN-1 FEATURES: UWB movement detection + visual victim location!
An upgradeable search device!
Easy and quick to transport using operational backpacks
The LEADER MULTISEARCH 1 is victim location equipment designed for specialised urban search and rescue teams.
This kit makes it possible to combine:
- movement detection (UWB ground penetrating radar = SCAN device)
- and visual location using the colour search camera (= CAM device).
The LEADER MULTISEARCH is the only USAR equipment in the world combining a MULTI-APP control box enabling the following 5 devices to be interfaced: an ultra-wide band movement detector radar (SCAN), a colour search camera (CAM) to locate these victims visually, and a thermal imaging camera (TIC) to reveal hotspots. An optional camera, waterproof to 90 m (RD90), can also be connected for explorations at great depths, seismic sensors to detect the vibrations caused by people under wreckage (SEARCH).
STURDY, HIGH-SENSITIVITY UWB RADAR / MOVEMENT DETECTOR
The SCAN UWB ground penetrating radar sensor features Ultra Wide Band (UWB) technology that probes the surface of the wreckage to search for the movements of living victims (conscious or unconscious) up to 30 m unobstructed.
It is ultra-sensitive and can even detect even the smallest movements and indicate the precise depth at which the victim is located. The accurate UWB technology is used to detect strong movements within 1 m (e.g. arm movements) up to 30 m unobstructed and weak movements (e.g. breathing) up to 10 m unobstructed.
It sends electromagnetic waves through materials to detect differences of movements. It detects movements through 50 cm of concrete, but also through wood, roof tiles, bricks, glass, plastics and more. (However, note that the waves don't pass through water or metal surfaces).
The radar and associated electronics are protected by a compact, lightweight, waterproof and shockproof case to facilitate search operations in small spaces. It has a Lithium-Ion battery giving it 4 hours running time.
It connects by WiFi, making it easier to handle in the field (alternatively, a cable can be connected)
The SCAN device has 2 search modes:
- Automatic: Automatic analysis of several predefined areas to detect up to 7 living people.
- Manual: Manual pre-determined analysis with search area selection.
CAM: A COLOUR SEARCH CAMERA HEAD
The CAM colour camera enables visual location of people trapped in confined spaces.
It is also possible to talk to the victims to assess their need for assistance using the integrated communication system.
It is waterproof, swivels and is equipped with LED lights to locate victims in the dark. Attached to an ultra-light carbon fibre telescopic pole, it can reach inaccessible areas up to 2.4 m away once extended (4 m option available).
The MULTI-APP control box makes this USAR kit upgradeable!
This box can also be connected to:
- the thermal imaging search camera (TIC device) to view hotspots,
- the optional RD90 search camera, waterproof to 90 m (RD90 device), for exploration at great depths. The optional RD90 colour camera, waterproof to 90 m and fitted with a 90 m cable wound on a reel enables exploration at great depth. The fixed head is fitted with LED lights and does not swivel. A 90 m extension lead allows it to be lowered down to 180 m.
- and/or the seismic sensor/listening equipment function with seismic sensors (SEARCH devices),
- and/or to the UWB (ultra-wide band) ground penetrating radar sensor (SCAN device) that detects movements through 50 cm of concrete.
Find more information on the MULTI-APPLICATION box at the following link: MULTISEARCH Concept Expertise!
Those could interest you
USAR kit designed for visual location incorporating a search camera (colour) and a MONO-APP control box (not upgradeable)....
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating a SCAN radar, 3 SEARCH seismic sensors, a CAM colour camera, a TIC thermal imaging came...
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating a CAM colour search camera, a TIC thermal imaging camera and a MULTI-APP control box ...
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating 3 SEARCH seismic sensors, a CAM colour camera, a TIC thermal imaging camera and a MULTI...