LEADER HASTY MS 2:
3 seismic sensors +
search camera (color)
MULTI-APPLICATION control box: Versatile, configurable and upgradeable!
2-in-1 features: seismic detection + visual location of the victim!
An upgradeable search device!
Backpacks designed for search and rescue-clearance units
The LEADER HASTY MS is a USAR device that combines a MULTI-APP control box with:
- 3 seismic sensors (SEARCH devices) to detect the vibrations caused by people under wreckage and locate their positions under rubble,
- a colour search camera (CAM device) to visually locate victims.
ULTRA-SENSITIVE SEISMIC SENSORS
SEARCH seismic sensors, also called 'seismic listening equipment', are ultra-sensitive to offer USAR specialists excellent sound quality. The LEADER HASTY MS 2 has 3 wireless seismic sensors with an unobstructed range of 100 m. The wireless seismic sensors are very simple to use compared with cabled sensors (no cables to manage).
Lightweight and compact, they can be easily transported in a pocket. They are also fitted with a flexible aerial for optimum connectivity, a carrying strap making them easier to position and carry, and an LED button to indicate connection to the box from a distance.
A SEARCH CAMERA HEAD DESIGNED FOR THE FIELD
The CAM colour camera makes it possible to:
- visually locate victims trapped in confined spaces,
- talk to them to assess their condition.
The search camera is attached to an ultra-light carbon fibre telescopic pole. The camera is waterproof, swivels and is equipped with LED lights to see victims precisely. It is also equipped with a communication system to talk to the victim.
The navigation interface for this device has been designed to facilitate understanding of the scene observed as much as possible. The image is displayed on the whole screen and the pictograms used on the navigation interface are very discreet!
The MULTI-APP control box makes this kit upgradeable!
This box can also be connected to:
- the thermal imaging search camera (TIC device) to view hotspots,
- the optional RD90 search camera, waterproof to 90 m (RD90 device), for exploration at great depths. The optional RD90 colour camera, waterproof to 90 m and fitted with a 90 m cable wound on a reel enables exploration at great depth. The fixed head is fitted with LED lights and does not swivel. A 90 m extension lead allows it to be lowered down to 180 m.
- an ultra-wide band (UWB) ground penetrating radar sensor (SCAN device) that detects movements through 50 cm of concrete.
Find more information on the MULTI-APPLICATION box at the following link: MULTISEARCH Concept Expertise!
Those could interest you
USAR kit designed for visual location incorporating a search camera (colour) and a MONO-APP control box (not upgradeable)....
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating a SCAN radar, 3 SEARCH seismic sensors, a CAM colour camera, a TIC thermal imaging came...
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating a CAM colour search camera, a TIC thermal imaging camera and a MULTI-APP control box ...
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating 3 SEARCH seismic sensors, a CAM colour camera, a TIC thermal imaging camera and a MULTI...