Search camera (color)
MONO-APPLICATION control box: Designed for a single application!
Main function: visual victim location!
A FULLY-FEATURED SEARCH CAMERA HEAD
The LEADER CAM kit is fitted with a camera head that swivels through a 260° viewing angle to be able to observe the whole confined space and the smallest nooks and crannies.
It is fitted with LEDs with 8 light levels for excellent visibility, even in the darkest spaces.
It is also equipped with a microphone and a loudspeaker to communicate with the victim.
Once fitted with special sealed plugs, the camera head can be used under water to a depth of 2 m.
AN ULTRA-LIGHT POLE
The search camera is fixed on an ultra-light carbon fibre telescopic pole for great manoeuvrability in the field.
Carbon fibre was an obvious choice for the pole.
Similarly, the fact of being able to separate the control box from the pole allows the tool to be handled by two rescuers (one remains focused on the screen, the other handles the pole) and so enables a more accurate search!
The telescopic pole is 1.1 m long and can be extended to 2.4 m.
A CONTROL BOX DESIGNED FOR VISUAL SEARCH
LEADER CAM has a user-friendly control box (MONO-APP box) with a bright wide colour screen (7") and a rechargeable battery (2.5 hours running time), and is ideal for extended search operations in the field. The navigation interface has been designed to prioritise the image across the whole screen to enable rescuers to understand the situation quickly!
OTHER SEARCH CAMERA DEVICES AVAILABLE
The CAM search device is used by USAR teams to locate victims in confined spaces buried under wreckage. However, it is also possible to conduct visual searches in wells (optional 90 m cable reels are used for these operations) or under water down to a depth of 180 m (using the RD90 device). Contact us for more information.
The LEADER CAM search camera meets the INSARAG certification guidelines.
This camera can also be used as an inspection camera for maintenance, safety departments, etc.
- Search camera
- Search camera
- Right/Left camera orientation, Manual 360° orientation, Lighting (8 illumination levels), Photo/Video recording, Photo/Video playback, Digital zoom x2, PTT audio communication, Image rotation, Right-handed / left-handed mode, Sound volume adjustment, Brightness adjustment, Charge level.
- W 24 x H 15.2 x D 5.1 cm
- Weight with battery
- 1.38 kg
- TFT LCD, 7’’ - 800 x 480 px WVGA
- Screen protection
- Transparent thermoplastic
- Control box water and dust resistance
- 2.5 h
- Start time
- <1 minute
- Up to 2 headphones, Camera and Antenna
- Wireless transmission
- Antenna for interconnection of wireless seismic sensors (up to 100m in unobstructed space)
- Memory card
- Slot for micro SD card for recording photos and videos
- 2.4m or 3.7m
- Model 2.4m = 1.4 kg
Model 3.7m = 2 kg
- Model 2.4m = attached to the pole
Model 3.7m = detachable
- Carbon fibre
- Pistol grip
- Pole/control box mounting
- Articulated arm supplied to attach the box to the pole
CAMERA HEAD (ON POLE)
- 47 mm to fit in standard 51mm core holes
- Camera articulation
- 170° (85° to right and 85° to left)
- Field of view
- 260° in total
- Type of articulation
- Motorised electric rotation with flexible articulation to absorb shocks
- 8 LED with 8 illumination levels
- Microphone/loudspeaker integrated for half-duplex communication with victim
- Camera protection
- Scratch-proof sapphire lens
- Water resistance
- Up to 2m when the camera head has its water-resisting plug fitted
- 430 g
- Mono or Stereo
- Built-in to communicate in search camera mode
- NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) hearing protection
- 23 dB
- Number of simultaneously connected pairs
- 2 pairs of headphones, one being optional
CONTROL BOX BATTERY
- W 6.5 x H 13 x D 3cm
- Lithium Ion Polymer. 37 Wh
- 2.5 h
- Charging time
- 3.5 h
- Recharging cycles
- Interchangeable with LEADER Search, LEADER Cam and LEADER Scan
- Spare battery pack
- Supplied additionally for use when needed with 10 AAA batteries
- Rigid impact-resistant polypropylene shell
- Suitable for air transport (integrated pressure equalising
- H 18 x D 43 x W 121 cm
- Empty weight
- 7.80 kg
- Loaded case weight
- 14 kg
- Water and dust resistance
- Number of wheels
- Internal protection
- Device contained in a case with foam integrated
Those could interest you
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating a SCAN radar, 3 SEARCH seismic sensors, a CAM colour camera, a TIC thermal imaging came...
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating a CAM colour search camera, a TIC thermal imaging camera and a MULTI-APP control box ...
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating 3 SEARCH seismic sensors, a CAM colour camera, a TIC thermal imaging camera and a MULTI...