LEADER SEARCH 3W+3C:
Acoustic and seismic listening
device with 6 seismic sensors
(3 wireless and 3 wired)
MONO-APPLICATION control box: Designed for a single application!
Main function: Seismic detection of living people!
SEISMIC SENSORS DESIGNED FOR THE FIELD
The seismic sensors, also called 'listening equipment', have been designed to detect different 'sounds' (vibrations such as: scratching, knocks, shouts, etc.) coming from victims stuck under the wreckage following a catastrophe. The box converts these 'waves/vibrations' into 'sounds' and 'bar graphs' so that the rescuers can locate the victim's position under wreckage.
LEADER seismic sensors were specially developed for field operations.
Compact and lightweight (690 g), they fit easily into a pocket.
They are sealed (IP67) and can withstand damp conditions and rain.
They also have a flexible aerial (ensuring optimum connectivity) and a carrying strap (making them easier to position and carry).
Two types of seismic sensors are available:
- Wireless sensors have an unobstructed range of 100 m and 8 hours running time,
- Cabled sensors have 8 m of cable and are powered directly from the control box through the cable.
ADJUSTABLE NOISE FILTER
The noise filters make it possible for rescuers to eliminate interfering high- and low-pitched noise coming from pneumatic drills, rescue vehicles, the wind, cables, etc.
POSSIBLE TO CONNECT UP TO 6 SENSORS
It is possible to connect up to 6 seismic sensors to detect the various sounds coming from victims.
- Connection of a maximum of 3 wireless sensors with an unobstructed range of more than 100 m.
- Connection of a maximum of 3 cabled sensors, each with 8 m of cable.
COMMUNICATE WITH THE VICTIM
The LEADER SEARCH 3W+3C detection device has a waterproof (IP67) communication probe equipped with 8 m of cable to communicate with buried victims and assess their need for assistance.
ACCESSORIES FOR EVEN GREATER EFFICIENCY
For even greater efficiency, the seismic sensors can be equipped with:
- spikes: They provide better stability on loose ground, use at material joins or at cracks. The spike also allows improved detection of vibrations in soft ground (sand, earth, etc.).
- magnets: They enable mounting on metal structures commonly found in operations areas.
The LEADER SEARCH victim detector forms part of USAR electronic devices recommended by INSARAG.