LEADER MULTISEARCH 4:
UWB radar +
3 seismic sensors
MULTI-APPLICATION control box: Versatile, configurable and upgradeable!
2-IN-1 FEATURES: UWB movement detection + seismic detection of survivors!
An upgradeable life detector!
Easier movement in the field with the operations backpacks
The LEADER MULTISEARCH 4 is a victim location detector equipped with a MULTI-APP control box designed for search and rescue-clearance teams.
The LEADER MULTISEARCH 4 comprises:
- UWB radar (SCAN): detects victims' movements under wreckage,
- seismic sensors (SEARCH): detect the vibrations caused by survivors under the rubble (shouts, scratching, knocks, etc.).
SCAN DEVICE: STURDY, HIGH-SENSITIVITY UWB RADAR/MOVEMENT DETECTOR
The SCAN UWB search scanner is used to detect movements of living victims (conscious or unconscious) through 50 cm of concrete and through wood, roof tiles, bricks, glass, plastics and more. Ultra-sensitive and precise, UWB technology makes it possible to detect:
- strong movements (e.g. arm movements) up to 30 m unobstructed,
- and weak movements (e.g. breathing movements) up to 10 m unobstructed.
It connects by WiFi, making it easier to handle in the field (alternatively, a cable can be connected). Using Ultra-Wide Band (UWB) technology makes it possible to send electromagnetic waves through materials to analyses differences in movements. The SCAN device comes under the category of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR).
SEARCH DEVICE: ULTRA-SENSITIVE SEISMIC SENSORS DESIGNED FOR THE FIELD
SEARCH seismic sensors are 'victim detection devices'. They are recognised for being very sensitive and provide rescuers exceptional sound quality.
MULTISEARCH comprises 3 wireless seismic sensors with an unobstructed range of 100 m (no problem managing cables trapped in the rubble!).
Compared to cabled technology, they are deployed simply and rapidly to cover an extensive detection distance.
They also make it possible to locate a victim using different methods such as triangulation.
The MULTI-APP control box makes this USAR kit upgradeable!
This box can also be connected to:
- the thermal imaging search camera (TIC device) to view hotspots,
- the optional RD90 search camera, waterproof to 90 m (RD90 device), for exploration at great depths. The optional RD90 colour camera, waterproof to 90 m and fitted with a 90 m cable wound on a reel enables exploration at great depth. The fixed head is fitted with LED lights and does not swivel. A 90 m extension lead allows it to be lowered down to 180 m.
This victim detection device meets the INSARAG certification guidelines.
Find more information on the MULTI-APPLICATION box at the following link: MULTISEARCH Concept Expertise!
Those could interest you
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating 3 SEARCH wireless seismic sensors and a MULTI-APP control box
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating 3 SEARCH seismic sensors, a CAM colour camera and a MULTI-APP control box
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating 3 SEARCH seismic sensors, a CAM colour camera, a TIC thermal imaging camera and a MULTI...
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating a SCAN ground penetrating radar sensor, 3 SEARCH seismic sensors, a CAM colour camera a...