SEARCH CAMERA HEAD (COLOR)
Visual location of buried victims
Camera head specially designed for the field
Ultralight telescopic pole or 90 m cable
Navigation interface designed for visual searching
The CAM device is a colour search camera head with integrated communication system developed with victim location specialists.
The colour victim location camera is used during rescue and rescue-clearance operations to see and communicate with victims trapped in inaccessible locations up high or in hard-to-reach confined spaces such as wreckage, wells, crevices, caves, etc. It helps to assess their need for assistance and rescue.
It meets operational requirements since many international expert search and rescue teams (INSARAG, Civilian Security, FEMA Task Force, USAR teams, UKSAR, SAR, NGOs, etc.) use LEADER search equipment.
• Can be connected to MONO-APP control boxes (using a single device) or MULTI-APP control boxes (up to 5 devices connected alternately)
• Connection by: 3.7 m telescopic pole; 25 m, 90 m or 2 x 90 m (180 m) extension leads
• Orientation of the camera through 170° with 260° field of view
• Head protected by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
• Flexible camera head joint to cushion impacts
• Waterproof to 2 m once the camera is fitted with the special plug
• Adjustable LED lighting with 8 intensity levels
• Microphone and Loudspeaker integrated into the camera
• 47 mm diameter to pass through 51 mm bore-holes
• Camera position reported on screen
• Waterproof connector once connected to the camera
Those could interest you
USAR kit designed for visual location incorporating a search camera (colour) and a MONO-APP control box (not upgradeable)....
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating a SCAN radar, 3 SEARCH seismic sensors, a CAM colour camera, a TIC thermal imaging came...
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating a CAM colour search camera, a TIC thermal imaging camera and a MULTI-APP control box ...