MULTI-APP CONTROL BOX
FOR MULTISEARCH AND "MS" KITS
Multi-application: Versatile and configurable
A control box designed for victim location under difficult conditions
Control boxes to manage several LEADER USAR devices.
Developed with SAR rescue teams, the MULTI-APP control box makes it possible to operate up to 5 interchangeable devices during victim search and rescue operations following a building collapse:
▪ 1 colour camera (CAM) for visual victim location,
▪ 1 thermal imaging camera (TIC) to detect hotspots generated by victims,
▪ 1 search camera waterproof to 90 m (RD90),
▪ 3 wireless seismic sensors (SEARCH) to detect noises made by a victim and their location,
▪ 1 radar sensor (SCAN) to detect and locate movements through materials.
• MULTI-APP box:
- Versatile: up to 5 interchangeable devices connected
- Tailored kits depending on field requirements
- Upgradeable: add new devices at any time
- Intuitive navigation interface
- User-friendly, compact and lightweight
- Extra-wide colour screen and high brightness to see in broad daylight
- 2.5 hours running time
- Rechargeable battery compatible with all boxes from the range
- Backup power pack using 10 AAA batteries
Those could interest you
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating a CAM colour search camera, a TIC thermal imaging camera and a MULTI-APP control box ...
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating 3 SEARCH wireless seismic sensors and a MULTI-APP control box
Upgradeable USAR kit incorporating 3 SEARCH seismic sensors, a CAM colour camera, a TIC thermal imaging camera and a MULTI...