Structural movement telemeter
Leader SENTRY B2
Firefighter and USAR applications
Wireless connection & Multiple monitoring
Wireless provides ability to manage one laser from the other one at 100m distance.
A wireless remote control (option) can be used for even easier management from the field.
Accurate for optimal safety
It continuously monitors detected movements and displays changes for real-time awareness.
Leader SENTRY is a stability monitor that detects the structural movements of an unstable building. Its laser continuously monitors detected movements and displays changes for real-time awareness.
Leader SENTRY can detect a 1 mm structure movement at a distance of 50 m! A telescopic sight helps to point the laser accurately at the targeted unstable structure.
It allows firefighters and USAR teams to be alerted by a visual and audio alarm (105dB) when a structure movement, however small, is detected.
Discover below our latest news about the LEADER SENTRY :
- USE OF THE LEADER SENTRY TO SECURE A COLLAPSE ZONE IN ANGOULEME (FRANCE)
- USE OF SENTRY AND WASP ON CRANE COLLAPSE
- THE LEADER SENTRY USED IN A ROAD ACCIDENT
- OUR STABILITY CONTROLLER IN SANTIAGO, CHILE
- THW ORTSVERBAND KELHEIM COMPLETES ITS RANGE OF RESCUE EQUIPMENT
- PROTECT THE USAR AND FIRE TEAMS IN OPERATION!
- SDIS 87 OPTS FOR LEADER SENTRY!