TECHNICAL workshops – SDIS 66 – PERPIGNAN
LEADER and BIO-EX organized on March 16, 2022, alongside SDIS 66 and their partners MSA and SIOEN, fire technical workshops in Perpignan.
The 40 participants were able to discover and test in real conditions the latest innovations in firefighting equipment below:
- Firefighting nozzles with foam adapter:
- PARTNER 2 and PARTNER 2 OS firefighting monitors,
- LEADER and SEEK firefighting thermal imaging camera,
- LEADER MIX 1000 and 2000 firefighting foam proportioners, inductors,
- EASY 2000 firefighting large flow fans on trailer and 2 m elevation,
- BATFAN 3 Li+ firefighting battery fan with high expansion foam adapter
- new range of ATEX NIGHTSTICK lighting.
- BIOEX: class A and B fluorine-free fire-fighting foam concentrate but also with 1% fluorine
- MSA: fire helmets, SCBA and communication systems
- SIOEN: fire resistance without membrane and fire resistance in natural spaces
Two Firefighters from the Generalitat of Catalonia also presented a new concept combining a High Pressure pump, new 27 mm flexible hoses (expanding up to 31 mm) equipped with specific PN 40 fittings and an automatic 400 l/min fire hose. with 1'' inlet implemented on their new pump machines.
It was a pleasant day full of exchanges!
Would you also like to participate in this type of day?