3-DAY WORKSHOP WITH CIVIL PROTECTION OF MADEIRA
From 05th to 08th October, LEADER, with its local distributor VIANAS, trained 38 Madeira firefighters for 3 days within the Civil Protection training school.
Participants were able to attend 1 day of theoretical training and 2 days of field training.
They were thus able to develop and deepen their knowledge, discover and learn new methods and train with high-tech firefighting equipment and USAR equipment to effectively operate on structural fires and the Search for Buried Victims operations (USAR).
Learners were therefore able to test our different ranges:
- Fire fighting equipment:
- Firefighting nozzles (MULTIFLOW / FLOWMATIC / TRIGGER + POLYMOUSSE)
- Firefighting monitors PARTNER
- Firefighting Foam proportioners / inductors
- BIOEX Foam concentrates
- Firefighting Thermal Imaging cameras
- Firefighting ventilators (MT236, BATFAN, SAX 350) and their accessories, in particular the High Expansion foam generator
- USAR Rescue equipment for Tech Search:
- Safety and Monitoring equipment for rescuers:
- Structural movement monitor telemeter / stability controller LEADER SENTRY
- Movement monitoring system for unstable structures LEADER WASP
- Current detector LEADER VOLT
It was a very enriching experience, both on a human level and professionally!
Watch the video of the event at the following link : https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=3885046428261590
Photo credit : Serviço Regional de Protecção Civil, IP-RAM