TECHNICAL TESTS OF FIREFIGHTING EQUIPMENT AT THE PETROCHEMICAL POLE OF BERRE (FRANCE)
Back in pictures on the day of technical tests for LEADER firefighting equipment carried out at the end of July at the petrochemical center of Berre (Bouches-du-Rhône Department - France).
On the program for this day, which is very rich in teaching and technical exchanges:
- Tests of LEADER FLOWMATIC 400 and 500 LPM nozzles with POLYMOUSSE foam adapter (low and medium expansion),
- Tests of EXPANDER low expansion foam nozzles,
- Tests of the portable firefighting monitor LEADER PARTNER with automatic head and foam tube,
- Tests of the BATFAN 3 Li + firefighting battery fan in different configurations (equipped with its foam adapter to generate High-Expansion foam),
- Tests of the LEADER MIX 1000 and 2000 automatic 100% mechanical eductor. The LEADER MIX 2000 inline eductor has a specific position for pseudoplastic foam concentrates (without fluorine). Testers and future users were able to appreciate the quality of the produced foam!
The LEADER MIX foam eductor is provided with a 1% and 3%V position which are specially designed and calibrated for very viscous foam concentrates.
The LEADER MIX 2000 foam proportioner operates only with the pressure generated by the pump without electronics and without additional motor.
Automatic, it automatically adapts to variations in the flow rates of nozzles and firefighting monitor with a constant dosage of foam concentrates.
The proportional inline eductor sucks the foam concentrate for a precise dosage ranging from 0.3% to 6%, regardless of the viscosity of the foam concentrate!
Are you also interested in a demonstration of our firefighting equipment?
Contact us, we are happy to let you try our fire equipment on your site or in ours premises!