FRENCH FIRE FIGHTERS (LOT ET GARONNE DEPARTMENT) TEST NEW LEADER FIREFIGHTING EQUIPMENT
The Grouping of Technical Services and Buildings of the “LOT ET GARONNE” Firefighters is constantly on the lookout for technical developments in intervention and safety equipment in order to optimize the interventions quality, facilitate the work of teams and protect staff who is physically exposed during rescue operations.
It is in this context that the staff of the Operational, Territorial, Technical and Training Service Groups met on the morning of Wednesday 16th of June on the departmental training technical platform located near Cahors (France) to participate in a day of testing firefighting equipment.
All LEADER fire equipment was tested during this test day at Cahors (FRANCE). Below is the program for this day, rich in relevant and constructive discussions:
- Positive Pressure Ventilation and smoke removal operations with our BATFAN 3 Li + battery fan
- LEADER TIC thermal imaging camera tests
- Tests of several different types of firefighting nozzles with different flow rates:
- aluminum nozzles and composite material nozzles,
- automatic nozzles and selectable flow nozzles,
- classic or trigger nozzles.
- The LEADER HP PN 40 compact High Pressure nozzles have also been tested with their new firefighting vehicle.
LEADER offers 3 different sizes of nozzles with several flow rates and different functions. It is thus possible to customize a nozzle thanks to the different variants and combinations in order to obtain the most suitable nozzle for field needs!
LEADER GROUP - FIREFIGHTING EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER SINCE 1985 !
For more than 35 years, LEADER has been developing, manufacturing and supplying ever more efficient / innovative, robust and reliable firefighting equipment & rescue equipment and has offered them worldwide to Fire and Rescue Services (Firefighters), Civil Security, Navy, NGOs, Industry at risk.
A MAJOR AXIS - INNOVATION !
To meet the advancing challenges of fire hazards and search & rescue missions, equipment must continually evolve and adapt to be more effective while ensuring maximum safety for workers.
To meet these challenges, LEADER is committed to constant innovation and new technologies and has its own inhouse Research & Development team which works alongside end-users to design and develop the equipment that will be available tomorrow.
To test our equipment and assess its performance, we at LEADER continually invest in our own infrastructure:
- Water and High-Expansion Foam test room
- Ventilation test room
- Fire test area in fire container - Fire extinguishing equipment
- Casualty Search Equipment test area
When you choose LEADER equipment, you are assured of the quality and compliance of our products.
Photo credits: © Pierre Philippe - Les Pompiers du Lot