THE FIREFIGHTING BATTERY FAN BATFAN 3 LI + EQUIPPES THE BMPM (BATTALION OF MARSEILLE FIRE FIGHTERS)
Did you know that the pump vehicules of "the Bataillon de Marins Pompiers de Marseille (BMPM)" are equipped with the LEADER BATFAN 3 LI + battery fan ?
Powerful and autonomous, it provides a constant flowrate of 29,270 m³/h (18,600 m³/h according to AMCA 240) for 50 min with a single battery - 1h40 with 2 batteries!
Equipped with a swappable battery, it allows great autonomy in the field for long hours without being dependent on a source of electrical energy. The battery is replaced quickly and easily in just a few seconds and without tools!
Compact and lightweight, the BATFAN 3 Li + battery-powered fan has the best compactness / performance ratio. It can be easily moved by one person and used in a relay position as close as possible to the fire. In addition, it can be fitted with a carrying harness (Dorsal position or ventral position if equipped with an SCBA) to distribute the load and protect the user's back.
Versatile, it can be used in many situations such as:
- in Positive Pressure Ventilation alone (PPV) or combined with other firefighting fans,
- in blowing or extraction using ducts,
- as a foam generator (thanks to a foam adapter) to fight against fires located:
- in underground installations: cellars, basements, confined spaces, etc.
- in installations accessible through the roof in order to spread the foam in halls such as a medium-Expansion foam generator.
- or as a mister (thanks to a mister accessory) in order to:
- cool the atmosphere and smokes,
- or to facilitate the rehabilition of workers.
Find out more about the BATFAN 3 LI + firefighting battery fan.