THE LEADER SITE IS PUBLISHED BY :
Zone Industrielle des Hautes Vallées
5, Impasse Marie Curie
76930 OCTEVILLE SUR MER
Tél : +33 (0)2.35.53.05.75
Fax : +33 (0)188.8.131.52.32
French simplified joint-stock company (SAS) with capital of €300,000
R.C.S. Le Havre B 334 875 507
APE: 2829 B
EU VAT number: FR 55 334 875 507
DEVELOPMENT - CREATION - DESIGN - HOSTING
Agence web ImagesCréations
67 rue Nicolas Appert
LEADER and its subsidiaries take great care to protect your personal data. We are committed to ensuring the highest level of protection for your personal data in accordance with applicable European and French regulations.
This section on the confidentiality and protection of personal data describes what types of personal data about you may be collected on our websites and the way in which Leader, members of its commercial network or its subcontractors may be required to use it. This section also provides you with important information about your rights and the protection of your personal data. All operations using your personal data are carried out in compliance with the regulations in force and in particular the law no. 78-17 on “Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties” dated 6 January, 1978 (amended). Users of the site acknowledge they have read and agreed to the present rules for the treatment and use of the personal data we collect.
- Your personal data is collected by Leader, a simplified joint stock company with capital of 300,000 euros, registered at 2 chemin rural no. 34 76930 Octeville sur Mer - France, RCS Le Havre 334 875 507.
- Your personal data is used solely by us to send you newsletters or commercial information about our products and services.
- LEADER may have to share your personal data between the companies in the group or the members of its commercial network. Leader may use subcontractors to process all or part of the personal data insofar as this is necessary to provide its services. Your personal data may be transmitted for the purposes mentioned in point 2. above to companies located in countries outside the European Union that have a lower level of data protection. In this context, Leader will take all necessary measures to make such transfers secure.
- LEADER will store your personal data in a secure environment for the duration required to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, or for the minimum retention period provided by applicable law, including civil and commercial law.
- You have the right to access, correct and delete your personal data. You may also refuse the processing of your personal data and have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To do so, contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com indicating the subject of your request.
- If you require additional information about your rights relating to personal data, please visit the website of the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties
- CNPP ©
- Gaëtan Plasman©
- Manuel Couette©
- Carlo Zaglia© - Soldats du feu Magazine©
- Xavier Hennebel – Agence Arise©