LEADER fire equipment allows firefighters and rescue workers to perform their job safely and efficiently.
Excellent LEADER firefighting equipment, portable fire monitors, firefighting nozzles, firefighting ventilators, foam inductors and fire thermal imaging cameras will soon become the firefighter’s tools of choice.
In order to deal with difficult situations, LEADER has developed a range of firefighting material combining technicality, strength and reliability:
- Firefighting nozzles: combining ease-of-use and new materials, the range of nozzles designed by LEADER can deal with all firefighting situations. Offered in aluminium or composite material, these firefighting nozzles provide a response adapted to the constraints of different firefighting missions.
- Portable fire monitors: easy to transport and with an optimum jet quality, LEADER water monitors can work independently, whilst offering a wide range of settings which make them easy and safe to setup.
- Fire ventilators: operational ventilation is a complex field and consequently LEADER offers a solution adapted to all building constraints (large flow ventilators, portable blower fans, with petrol-driven, electric or hydraulic motors).
- Firefighter thermal imaging cameras: offering visibility in the most difficult conditions is the challenge met by the LEADER TIC range of thermal cameras, which offers 3 models of thermal imaging cameras specially developed for firefighters, rescue workers and safety professionals.
- Firefighting foam equipment: LEADER offers a wide range of dosing systems, from a foam inductor to a portable foam unit to cover a wide range of different missions. This firefighting equipment is vital for rescuers when conditions become difficult and firefighting operations become complex.
If you need any information or a quote, please complete the form opposite.