Leader SENTRY B2
Firefighter and USAR applications
Wireless connection & Multiple monitoring
Wireless provides ability to manage one laser from the other one at 100m distance.
A wireless remote control (option) can be used for even easier management from the field.
Accurate for optimal safety
It continuously monitors detected movements and displays changes for real-time awareness.
Leader SENTRY is a stability monitor that detects the structural movements of an unstable building. Its laser continuously monitors detected movements and displays changes for real-time awareness.
Leader SENTRY can detect a 1 mm structure movement at a distance of 50 m! A telescopic sight helps to point the laser accurately at the targeted unstable structure.
It allows firefighters and USAR teams to be alerted by a visual and audio alarm (105dB) when a structure movement, however small, is detected.
Discover below our latest news about the LEADER SENTRY :
- USE OF THE LEADER SENTRY TO SECURE A COLLAPSE ZONE IN ANGOULEME (FRANCE)
- USE OF SENTRY AND WASP ON CRANE COLLAPSE
- THE LEADER SENTRY USED IN A ROAD ACCIDENT
- OUR STABILITY CONTROLLER IN SANTIAGO, CHILE
- THW ORTSVERBAND KELHEIM COMPLETES ITS RANGE OF RESCUE EQUIPMENT
- PROTECT THE USAR AND FIRE TEAMS IN OPERATION!
- SDIS 87 OPTS FOR LEADER SENTRY!
- Primary function
- Monitors movements of unstabilised and stabilised structures at distance (50m) = far safer
- Sentry Double (2 laser beams wireless connected)
- Risk during implementation
- None as it is done in a chosen safe area and before any risk is taken, monitoring larger structurers and larger areas of work, thus protecting larger numbers of people
- Telemeter laser beam
- Monitoring method
- Monitors and detects movements from 2 mm to 100 mm.
Several thresholds (2, 5, 10, 20, 40, 70, 100 mm)
- Live monitoring
- Sentry displays distance to target(s) in real time for movement evaluation allowing to choose relevant threshold
- Unit calibration in field
- 1 audible alarm level at 105 dB ensures alarm to be heard or OFF or Mute
- Alarm option
- Sentry proposes an out put source to plug a remote loud speaker
- Flash light
- 3 powerful LEDs for an about 360° visibility that give working signal or visual alarm
- Short-duration interruptions of the beam passing through it (e.g. people, birds etc.) are filtered.
- Designed for external positioning during fire and rescue responses
- Lasers are wireless connected giving them ability to manage one laser from the other one at 100m distance. An optional wireless remote control can also be paired allowing easy management from the rubble pile.
- Power supply
- 4 means:
110/220V 50/60 Hz mains power pack
12-24V cable with vehicule AC adaptor
AAA alkaline cell batteries
External optional rechargeable battery
- Running time
- By using the external optional rechargeable battery:
45 hrs (1 laser)
By using standard batteries:
8 hrs AAA alkaline cell batteries
- IP 55
- 2 laser heads on tripods with integrated control board
- 24 months
- Number of lasers
- 2 class 2 lasers equipped respectively with 4m and 20m of orange anti-abrasion cable
- Number of tripods
- 2 robust tripods, height-adjustable to avoid interference with site activity (1.80m) with a built-in hook for attaching ballast at their centre
- Number of ball joints
- 2 ball joint allowing tripod – laser connection.
- Shockproof and waterproof (when closed) containing the
- console control monitor
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 670 x 510 x 372 cm
- 26.5 kg
- Operating temperature
- from -25°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature
- from -40°C to +70°C
- Power supply
- On mains with 110/220V 50/60 Hz transformer and international adapters
or on cigarette lighter socket (12V cable with adapter)
or with 16 AA alkaline batteries (emergency power supply)
- Autonomy with emergency power supply
- 2 connected lasers: 9h with 8 AA lithium batteries (not supplied)
1 connected laser: 15.5h with 8 AA lithium batteries (not supplied)
2 connected lasers:3h with 8 AA alkaline batteries (supplied)
1 connected laser: 7h with 8 AA alkaline batteries (supplied)
6h (2 lasers) and 14h (1 laser) using the 2nd series of batteries (thanks to the 16 alkaline batteries supplied)