Leader SENTRY B1
Firefighter and USAR applications
Accurate for optimal safety
It continuously monitors detected movements and displays changes for real-time awareness.
Leader SENTRY is a stability monitor that detects the structural movements of an unstable building. Its laser continuously monitors detected movements and displays changes for real-time awareness.
Leader SENTRY can detect a 1 mm structure movement at a distance of 50 m! A telescopic sight helps to point the laser accurately at the targeted unstable structure.
It allows firefighters and USAR teams to be alerted by a visual and audio alarm (105dB) when a structure movement, however small, is detected.
- Primary function
- Monitors movements of unstabilised and stabilised structures at distance (50m) = far safer
- Sentry Single (1 laser head)
- Risk during implementation
- None as it is done in a chosen safe area and before any risk is taken, monitoring larger structurers and larger areas of work, thus protecting larger numbers of people
- Telemeter laser beam
- Monitoring method
- Monitors and detects movements from 2 mm to 100 mm.
Several thresholds (2, 5, 10, 20, 40, 70, 100 mm)
- Live monitoring
- Sentry displays distance to target(s) in real time for movement evaluation allowing to choose relevant threshold
- Unit calibration in field
- 1 audible alarm level at 105 dB ensures alarm to be heard or OFF or Mute
- Alarm option
- Sentry proposes an out put source to plug a remote loud speaker
- Flash light
- 3 powerful LEDs for an about 360° visibility that give working signal or visual alarm
- Short-duration interruptions of the beam passing through it (e.g. people, birds etc.) are filtered.
- Designed for external positioning during fire and rescue responses
- An optional wireless remote control can be paired allowing easy management from the rubble pile at a distance of 100m.
- Power supply
- 4 means:
110/220V 50/60 Hz mains power pack
12-24V cable with vehicule AC adaptor
AAA alkaline cell batteries
External optional rechargeable battery
- Running time
- By using the external optional rechargeable battery:
45 hrs (1 laser)
By using standard batteries:
8 hrs AAA alkaline cell batteries
- IP 55
- 1 laser head on tripod with integrated control board
- 24 months
Those could interest you
Camera and search device for buried victims: LOCATE, DETECT and SAVE with one tool!
Detection and location of victims buried under rubble thanks to seismic technology, and able to establish communication wi...
Location of buried victims by detection of chest movements at a distance of 30m in open field!
A laser monitors the distance of the target to be monitored and triggers an alarm if the movement threshold set is exceede...