Leader SENTRY B1
Firefighter and USAR applications
Accurate for optimal safety
It continuously monitors detected movements and displays changes for real-time awareness.
Leader SENTRY is a stability monitor that detects the structural movements of an unstable building. Its laser continuously monitors detected movements and displays changes for real-time awareness.
Leader SENTRY can detect a 1 mm structure movement at a distance of 50 m! A telescopic sight helps to point the laser accurately at the targeted unstable structure.
It allows firefighters and USAR teams to be alerted by a visual and audio alarm (105dB) when a structure movement, however small, is detected.
Discover below our latest news about the LEADER SENTRY :
- USE OF THE LEADER SENTRY TO SECURE A COLLAPSE ZONE IN ANGOULEME (FRANCE)
- USE OF SENTRY AND WASP ON CRANE COLLAPSE
- THE LEADER SENTRY USED IN A ROAD ACCIDENT
- OUR STABILITY CONTROLLER IN SANTIAGO, CHILE
- THW ORTSVERBAND KELHEIM COMPLETES ITS RANGE OF RESCUE EQUIPMENT
- PROTECT THE USAR AND FIRE TEAMS IN OPERATION!
- SDIS 87 OPTS FOR LEADER SENTRY!
- Primary function
- Monitors movements of unstabilised and stabilised structures at distance (50m) = far safer
- Sentry Single (1 laser head)
- Risk during implementation
- None as it is done in a chosen safe area and before any risk is taken, monitoring larger structurers and larger areas of work, thus protecting larger numbers of people
- Telemeter laser beam
- Monitoring method
- Monitors and detects movements from 2 mm to 100 mm.
Several thresholds (2, 5, 10, 20, 40, 70, 100 mm)
- Live monitoring
- Sentry displays distance to target(s) in real time for movement evaluation allowing to choose relevant threshold
- Unit calibration in field
- 1 audible alarm level at 105 dB ensures alarm to be heard or OFF or Mute
- Alarm option
- Sentry proposes an out put source to plug a remote loud speaker
- Flash light
- 3 powerful LEDs for an about 360° visibility that give working signal or visual alarm
- Short-duration interruptions of the beam passing through it (e.g. people, birds etc.) are filtered.
- Designed for external positioning during fire and rescue responses
- An optional wireless remote control can be paired allowing easy management from the rubble pile at a distance of 100m.
- Power supply
- 4 means:
110/220V 50/60 Hz mains power pack
12-24V cable with vehicule AC adaptor
AAA alkaline cell batteries
External optional rechargeable battery
- Running time
- By using the external optional rechargeable battery:
45 hrs (1 laser)
By using standard batteries:
8 hrs AAA alkaline cell batteries
- IP 55
- 1 laser head on tripod with integrated control board
- 24 months