NEO petrol-driven fan
- Highly resistant propeller
- Red double-layer monobloc shroud made of reinforced high-density polyethylene
- High-tech composite grille
- Open air flow
- 41,950 m³/h
- 26.8 kg
- Dimensions W x H x D
- 550 x 568 x 436 mm
- Propeller diameter
- 420 mm
- 1h40 at full speed
- HONDA GX 160 engine (4-stroke)
Automatic engine stop system in case of lack of oil
Assembly inspected and approved by Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Engine power
- 4.8 HP according to SAEJ1349 standard of 2007
- Noise level
- 94.8 dB at 3m
- Ventilation type
- PPV blowing
- Single door – houses, small buildings
Those could interest you
With a weight of 20.3 kg, MT215 L NEO petrol-driven fan is the lightest in its class.
Best seller of LEADER petrol-driven fans, MT236 has the best price/performance/size ratio!
With the same size and weight, MT240 is more powerful than MT236, with a flow rate of 68,300 m³/h.
A compromise between MT245 and MT296, MT280 is lighter than MT296 and more powerful than MT245.