EASY 4000 trailer-mounted - 410,000 m³/h
Very large flow
Optional 600 mm and 1200 mm lift system
Many options available
A true mobile solution for very large volume ventilation, EASY 4000 large-flow ventilator has a flow rate of 410,000 m³/h. It allows smoke removal and cooling of very large volumes such as tunnels, industrial sites, very high-rise buildings, airport halls, industrial complexes and exhibition centres.
- Open air flow
- 410,000 m³/h
- Without elevation: 546 kg
Elevation 600mm: 647 kg
Elevation 1200mm: 692 kg
- Dimensions W x H x D
- Without elevation: 3300 x 2215 x 1690mm
Elevation 600mm: 3300 x 2185 to 2785 x 1690mm
Elevation 1200mm: 3300 x 2315 to 3515 x 1690 mm
- Propeller diameter
- 1200 mm
- Trailer approved in accordance with the European standards: AL-KO chassis / Towball (adjustable shaft and/or ring
- optional) / Wheel chocks for positioning when fan is running /
- Battery charger / 86 litres-86 cm³ storage box
- Engine control panel
- Wired remote control
- Misting system
- For water or water+additives – 260 l/min @ 7 bar
- BMW Flat Twin - 1170 cm³ with electronic control – 2 cylinders – 4-stroke.
- Engine power
- 115 HP
- 42 litres
- Unleaded petrol SP95
- Engine oil: 3.8 l – API SL / Hydraulic oil for lifting option: 0.9 l – ISO32
- Rapid charge 12V / 15 Ah battery to power the electrical equipment
- Noise level
- 96 dB at 7 m
- Ventilation type
- Ventilating underground parking lots, industrial sites, warehouses, tunnels, very tall buildings, etc.
Accessory that allows to channel the air or extract smoke during complex interventions.
Accessory to expel the exhaust gases so as not to pollute the ventilated volume.
Accessory to connect the exhaust extension to the fan.
Perfect for protecting the fire fan during periods of non-use
Those could interest you
The most powerful petrol-driven fan in its class (570 mm propeller), MT296 achieves a flow rate of 128,950 m³/h.
It is ideal for ventilation of industrial units, medium/high-rise buildings and underground parking lots.
Compact LFV: ideal for ventilation of industrial units, medium-rise buildings and underground parking lots.
Perfect for ventilation of very large volumes like tunnels, industrial sites, airport halls, etc.