EASY 4000 on Skid
Optional 600 mm and 1200 mm lift system
Many options available
A true mobile solution for very large volume ventilation, EASY 4000 large-flow ventilator has a flow rate of 810,000 m³/h. It allows smoke removal and cooling of very large volumes such as tunnels, industrial sites, very high-rise buildings, airport halls, industrial complexes and exhibition centres.
Discover below our latest news about the EASY 4000:
- Open air flow
- 810,000 m³/h
- Without elevation: 372 kg
Elevation 600mm: 473 kg
Elevation 1200mm: 518 kg
- Dimensions W x H x D
- Without elevation: 1809 x 1618 x 1474mm
Elevation 600mm: 1809 x 1789 to 2389 x 1690mm
Elevation 1200mm: 1809 x 1922 to 3122 x 1474 mm
- Propeller diameter
- 1200 mm
- Steel chassis painted in black epoxy (all delivered on pallet)
- Engine control panel
- Wired remote control
- Misting system
- For water or water+additives – 260 l/min at 7 bar
- BMW Flat Twin - 1170 cm³ with electronic control – 2 cylinders – 4-stroke.
- Engine power
- 115 HP
- 42 litres
- Unleaded petrol SP95
- Engine oil: 3.8 l – API SL / Hydraulic oil for lifting option: 0.9 l – ISO32
- Rapid charge 12V / 15 Ah battery to power the electrical equipment
- Noise level
- 96 dB at 7 m
- Ventilation type
- Ventilating underground parking lots, industrial sites, warehouses, tunnels, very tall buildings, etc.
Accessory that allows to channel the air or extract smoke during complex interventions.
Accessory to expel the exhaust gases so as not to pollute the ventilated volume.
Accessory to connect the exhaust extension to the fan.
Perfect for protecting the fire fan during periods of non-use
LARGE FLOW / VOLUME FIREFIGHTING FAN : Why use it? In what situations? Which one to choose ?
Why the ISO 5801 european standard is not the most suitable method for measuring the airflow of a firefighting blower fan?
Those could interest you
The most powerful petrol-driven fan in its class (570 mm propeller), MT296 achieves a flow rate of 128,950 m³/h.
It is ideal for ventilation of industrial units, medium/high-rise buildings and underground parking lots.
Compact LFV: ideal for ventilation of industrial units, medium-rise buildings and underground parking lots.
LFV ideal for ventilation of very large volumes like tunnels, industrial sites, airport halls, etc.