EASY 2000 on Skid - 220,000 m³/h
Easy to operate by one person
Adaptable to all types of vehicles
- On Skid: can be used on a forklift truck, trolley, tracked vehicle or on a vehicle bed (pick-up type)
Many options available
EASY 2000 large-flow ventilator is the best in its class! With a flow rate of 220,000 m³/h, it allows smoke removal and cooling of large volumes (covered/closed parking lots, warehouses, production lines, medium/high-rise buildings, exhibition halls, etc.).
Alone, it is an effective response to ventilate large volumes.
Several, they offer flexibility of action because they can be used simultaneously to optimise the blowing power. They can also be distributed at various strategic points of a city.
Find the product at UGAP website:Easy 2000 large-flow ventilator on Skid
- Open air flow
- 220,000 m³/h
- Without elevation: 158 kg
Elevation 600mm: 299 kg
Elevation 1200mm: 344 kg
- Dimensions W x H x D
- Without elevation: 1205 x 1250 x 1060mm
Elevation 600mm: 1293 x 1510 x 1060mm
Elevation 1200mm: 1293 x 1645 x 1060 mm
- Propeller diameter
- 885 mm
- Skid on red epoxy-painted steel chassis adaptable on the platform of a trailer, pick-up, truck, etc.
- (all delivered on pallet)
- Engine control panel
- Wired remote control
- Misting system
- For water or water+additives – 260 l/min @ 7 bar
- HONDA GX630.
- Engine power
- 20.8 HP
- 18 litres
- Unleaded petrol SP95
- Engine oil: 5W-30 synthetic API SJ or later (CASTROL MAGNATEC)
Hydraulic oil for lifting option: CASTROL SAF XJ 75-140
- 12V / 44 Ah battery to power the electrical equipment
- Noise level
- 93.9 dB at 7 m
- Ventilation type
- Ventilating underground parking lots, industrial sites, warehouses, tunnels, etc.
Those could interest you
The most powerful petrol-driven fan in its class (570 mm propeller), MT296 achieves a flow rate of 128,950 m³/h.
It is ideal for ventilation of industrial units, medium/high-rise buildings and underground parking lots.
LFV ideal for ventilation of very large volumes like tunnels, industrial sites, airport halls, etc.
Perfect for ventilation of very large volumes like tunnels, industrial sites, airport halls, etc.