NEO electric fan
ESV230 - 48,000 m³/h
- Highly resistant propeller adapted to the power of the engine
- Red double-layer monobloc shroud made of reinforced high-density polyethylene
- High-tech composite grille
3 engine versions available
- Open air flow
- 48,000 m³/h
- PPV flow rate according to AMCA 240
- 27,140 m³/h
- ESV230: 41 kg
ESP230: 40 kg
ES230: 39.3 kg
- Dimensions W x H x D
- 550 x 560 x 490 mm
- Propeller diameter
- 420 mm
- 2.2 kW - IP55
ESV230: with variable-speed drive
ESP230 with soft starter
- Power supply
- ESV230: Single-phase - 230V - 50/60Hz – IP55
ESP and ES230: Single-phase - 230V – 50Hz
- Electrical safety
- Meets NF EN 50178 standard for user safety (leakage current less than 3.5 mA)
- ESV230 and ESP230: 14 A
ES230: 12.5 A
- Mains plug
- CE–220V male plug
- Noise level
- 85.3 dB at 3m
- Ventilation type
- PPV blowing
- Single door – houses, small buildings
Accessory to convert a Leader electric fan into a powerful cold smoke extractor in confined spaces.
Accessory that allows to channel the air or extract smoke during complex interventions.
Accessory to cool more quickly and efficiently.
Accessory to turn a fan into a high-expansion foam generator.
Perfect for protecting the fire fan during periods of non-use
Those could interest you
Lightweight, portable and autonomous (on battery), it is the most versatile battery fan.
The lightest electric fan in the range, with a weight of 25.9 kg.
With an unparalleled performance/manoeuvrability ratio, this powerful fan is easy to operate.
Designed for ventilation of underground parking lots, it is equipped with a wireless remote control and a misting system. ...