PARKFAN 80 - 115,700 m³/h
EASY POW'AIR TECHNOLOGY
Ideal for NPV (Negative Pressure Ventilation) of underground parking lots.
Designed specifically for the smoke extraction of underground parking lots, PARKFAN 80 is easy and quick to install by one person. Equipped with a wireless remote control, it can be placed inside the smoke-filled place and remotely controlled from the outside.
Equipped with EASY POW'AIR technology, it generates a concentrated and powerful air jet. Electric, it does not produce exhaust fumes.
As a three-phase electric fan, it requires a suitable power supply.
- Open air flow
- 115,700 m³/h
- 83 kg
- Dimensions W x H x D
- 710 x 720 x 678 mm
- Propeller diameter
- 7.5KW with variable-speed drive IP65
- Power supply
- 400V 50/60Hz Three-phase
- Electrical safety
- Meets NF EN 50178 standard for user safety (leakage current less than 3.5 mA)
- Mains plug
- CE male plug – 400V 16A IP67
- Noise level
- 96.3 dB at 3m
- Ventilation type
- NPV extraction and PPV blowing
- Single door (houses, small buildings, etc.) and double door (very tall buildings, medium-size industrial units, etc.)
- Special feature
- Integrates a 2.4Ghz radio remote control for ON/OFF control and speed variation. Range: 30m
- Integrated mister
- 1’’ BSP female inlet - 16 l/min at 7 bar
Those could interest you
The lightest electric fan in the range, with a weight of 25.9 kg.
As the best seller of electric fans, it has an unrivalled power/manoeuvrability/size ratio!
Weighing only 53 kg, this large electric fan is the lightest in its class.
With an unparalleled performance/manoeuvrability ratio, this powerful fan is easy to operate.