Electric fan on battery
BATFAN 2 - 20min
- Indoor and outdoor: IP66
- For PPV, alone or combined with other fans
- For blowing or extraction through ducts
- As a foam generator with adapter
- for rehab of the crew after intervention
Autonomous and Lightweight
Convenient and ergonomic
- Adjustable tilt from +65° to -90° with locking system (allows flat positioning to cover a manhole)
- Integrated variable-speed drive
- 10 LEDs to illuminate the walkway in front of the blower
- Built in charger: charge during operation
- Battery charge indicator
- Secure (flat) keypad to control all functions (no fragile button to turn for setting speed)
- Low maintenance: 1 full charge every 6 weeks
- Designed to be connected with ducts, foam adapter and rehab misting device
Equipped with a battery, BATFAN 2 allows operations to be carried out independently. In addition, it does not need to be connected to a power source, which avoids another accident to occur due to cables dragging on the ground.
COMPACT AND MOBILE
Lightweight and equipped with a carrying handle and strap, it is portable by one person.
It is ideal for intervention in boats (navy).
Folds up and stows easily in the trunk of a vehicle. Two BATFAN occupy the space of one conventional fan.
QUICK AND EASY SET-UP
BATFAN is quicker to set-up than conventional fans. Thanks to its battery, BATFAN 2 is completely autonomous and can be started instantly without wasting time looking for a power outlet.
- Open air flow
- 28,050 m³/h (25,700 m³/h on battery)
- PPV flow rate according to AMCA 240
- 17,700 m³/h
- 23.5 Kg
- Dimensions W x H x D
- Retracted: 540 x 530 x 270 mm
- Propeller diameter
- 420 mm
- 20min at full speed / 1h30 at 60%
- 600W with variable-speed drive – IP66
- Power supply
- Self-contained: NiMH battery
Connected: Single-phase 220V - 50/60 Hz or 110V - 50/60 Hz
- Electrical safety
- Meets NF EN 50178 standard for user safety (leakage current less than 3.5 mA)
- Consumption in steady operation
- 4A when connected to 220V / 8A when connected to 110V
- Power supply plug
- CE–220V male plug or US-110V male plug
- Charging and balancing time
- Between 3h and 4h for a discharge of 20 to 25min
- Designed to withstand a 2m drop
- Noise level
- 76.8 dB at 3m
- Ventilation type
- PPV, combined PPV and Extraction
- from +65° to -90°
- 10 LED
- Rotationally moulded HDPE
- BATfan - 2 years / Battery - 1 year
Accessory that allows to channel the air or extract smoke during complex interventions.
Accessory to turn a fan into a high-expansion foam generator.
Accessory to facilitate the physical recovery of the responders after fire operations.
Accessory for carrying a BATFAN 2 or 3Li+ firefighting fan in dorsal or ventral position.
Those could interest you
Lightweight, portable and autonomous (on battery), it is the most versatile battery fan.
Lightweight, portable and autonomous (battery-powered), it is the most powerful battery-powered portable fan with swappabl...
As the best seller of electric fans, it has an unrivalled power/manoeuvrability/size ratio!