Electric fan on battery
BATFAN 2 - 20min
- Indoor and outdoor: IP66
- For PPV, alone or combined with other fans
- For blowing or extraction through ducts
- As a foam generator with adapter
- for rehab of the crew after intervention
Autonomous and Lightweight
Convenient and ergonomic
- Adjustable tilt from +65° to -90° with locking system (allows flat positioning to cover a manhole)
- Integrated variable-speed drive
- 10 LEDs to illuminate the walkway in front of the blower
- Built in charger: charge during operation
- Battery charge indicator
- Secure (flat) keypad to control all functions (no fragile button to turn for setting speed)
- Low maintenance: 1 full charge every 6 weeks
- Designed to be connected with ducts, foam adapter and rehab misting device
Equipped with a battery, BATFAN 2 allows operations to be carried out independently. In addition, it does not need to be connected to a power source, which avoids another accident to occur due to cables dragging on the ground.
COMPACT AND MOBILE
Lightweight and equipped with a carrying handle and strap, it is portable by one person.
It is ideal for intervention in boats (navy).
Folds up and stows easily in the trunk of a vehicle. Two BATFAN occupy the space of one conventional fan.
QUICK AND EASY SET-UP
BATFAN is quicker to set-up than conventional fans. Thanks to its battery, BATFAN 2 is completely autonomous and can be started instantly without wasting time looking for a power outlet.
- Open air flow
- 28,050 m³/h (25,700 m³/h on battery)
- PPV flow rate according to AMCA 240
- 17,700 m³/h
- 23.5 Kg
- Dimensions W x H x D
- Retracted: 540 x 530 x 270 mm
- Propeller diameter
- 420 mm
- 20min at full speed / 1h30 at 60%
- 600W with variable-speed drive – IP66
- Power supply
- Self-contained: NiMH battery
Connected: Single-phase 220V - 50/60 Hz or 110V - 50/60 Hz
- Electrical safety
- Meets NF EN 50178 standard for user safety (leakage current less than 3.5 mA)
- Consumption in steady operation
- 4A when connected to 220V / 8A when connected to 110V
- Power supply plug
- CE–220V male plug or US-110V male plug
- Charging and balancing time
- Between 3h and 4h for a discharge of 20 to 25min
- Designed to withstand a 2m drop
- Noise level
- 76.8 dB at 3m
- Ventilation type
- PPV, combined PPV and Extraction
- from +65° to -90°
- 10 LED
- Rotationally moulded HDPE
- BATfan - 2 years / Battery - 1 year
Accessory that allows to channel the air or extract smoke during complex interventions.
Accessory to turn a fan into a high-expansion foam generator.
Accessory to connect a LEADER fan to a power supply.
Accessory to facilitate the physical recovery of the responders after fire operations.
Those could interest you
Lightweight, portable and autonomous (on battery), it is the most versatile battery fan.
Lightweight, portable and autonomous (battery-powered), it is the most powerful battery-powered portable fan.
As the best seller of electric fans, it has an unrivalled power/manoeuvrability/size ratio!