Electric fan on battery
BATFAN 2 - 45min
- Indoor and outdoor: IP66
- For PPV, alone or combined with other fans
- For blowing or extraction through ducts
- As a foam generator with adapter
- for rehab of the crew after intervention
Autonomous and Lightweight
Convenient and ergonomic
- Adjustable tilt from +65° to -90° with locking system (allows flat positioning to cover a manhole)
- Integrated variable-speed drive
- 10 LEDs to illuminate the walkway in front of the blower
- Built in charger: charge during operation
- Battery charge indicator
- Secure (flat) keypad to control all functions (no fragile button to turn for setting speed)
- Low maintenance: 1 full charge every 6 weeks
- Designed to be connected with ducts, foam adapter and rehab misting device
BATFAN 2 is the most versatile battery-powered fan on the market. It can be used for PPV (offensive, defensive, combined), blowing, extraction and it can be transformed into a foam generator or rehab misting device.
COMPACT, MOBILE AND AUTONOMOUS
Lightweight and equipped with a carrying handle and strap, it is portable by one person. It is ideal for intervention in boats (navy).
Folds up and stows easily in the trunk of a vehicle. Two BATFAN occupy the space of one conventional fan.
Equipped with one NiMH battery, BATFAN 2 allows independent fire operations.
QUICK AND EASY SET-UP
BATFAN is quicker to set-up than conventional fans. Thanks to its battery, BATFAN 2 is completely autonomous and can be started instantly without wasting time looking for a power outlet.
Accessory that allows to channel the air or extract smoke during complex interventions.
Accessory to turn a fan into a high-expansion foam generator.
Accessory to facilitate the physical recovery of the responders after fire operations.
Accessory for carrying a BATFAN 2 or 3Li+ firefighting fan in dorsal or ventral position.