Each fire ventilator developed and produced by LEADER has been carefully studied and tested to ensure very rapid room pressurisation using Positive Pressure Ventilation (PPV). The perfectly controlled power of LEADER firefighting fans unquestionably provides an operational advantage to firefighters.
Fire fans are split into four categories:
- petrol-driven ventilators/fans,
- electric ventilators/fans,
- hydraulic ventilators/fans,
- large flow ventilators/fans.
The firefighter fan range offers flows from 30,000 to over 100,000 m3/hour, guaranteeing real efficiency during each rescue, attack, protection or smoke removal operation, with easy setup linked to the Easy Pow’air technology (automatic tilting).
In order to adapt to different specific operational situations, like booster ventilation, LEADER also offers a range of battery-powered fans which can be easily carried by a single firefighter. Compact and autonomous, they can work closely to the fire, offering a flow of around 25,000 m3/h.
The range is completed with the LFV (large flow ventilator) with a flow up to 1,000,000 m3/hour.
Finally, for explosive atmospheres, LEADER offers a sucking and blowing ATEX fan equipped with a ZAG connection to remove dangerous gases securely and quickly, thanks to its 9000 m3/hour flow.
Each blower fan has been designed so it can be easily carried by a single worker and its design makes it easy to store in response vehicles
LEADER HAS DEVELOPED 2 TECHNOLOGY: EASY POW'AIR & NEO
EASY POW'AIR TECHNOLOGY :
- A powerfull and concentrated jet of air : The speed and concentrated shape of the Easy Pow'Air jet catches surrounding air, thereby increasing the fan's flow rate.
- Creates space for response teams working around doors : The force and stability of the jet gives constant and optimal efficiency from 2 to 6 m between fan and opening.This creates valuable space for response teams working in /around the entrance. The fans can also be positioned as close as 0.90 m. The increased distance reduces noise levels for responders.
- Simple set-up : Automatic +10° tilt: when raised, the lifting handle automatically positions the fan at its optimal angle of tilt. Fine adjustment of the tilt from +10° to +20° is also possible.
- Easy to ventilate up entrance steps : The ability to withdraw the apparatus and tilt it to its maximum angle makes ventilation possible in these situations: raised doors and windows, entrance steps, landings, etc. Ventilation on a slope: Its optional prop allows the fan to be aimed down at an angle of -10°. Very useful for basement work.
NEO TECHNOLOGY :
In order to optimise positive pressure attacks, LEADER relies on scientific research to consider the characteristics of fire smoke but also building constraints.
By developing the NEO concept and its oval air jet, LEADER offers the option to position the fire ventilators at greater distances from the openings, from 0.90 to 6 metres, whilst reducing the impact of noise.
This optimal combination between the grille, propeller and housing of the fan offers up to 20% greater performance, for unrivalled power in these categories.
LEADER has its own test center with an instrumented "test house" including a dedicated room for measuring flow rates and pressures to standard AMCA 240-06. To allow for the variability of real life situations, the test house incorporates multiple features allowing fans to be tested and compared.
This installation is indispensable to our R&D department for testing and developing innovations to LEADER fans and maximizing their performance.
The test house also allows us to demonstrate to customers and partners the efficiency of our fans and the firefighting benefits of controlling ventilation.
Firefighting large flow fan ideal for ventilation of very large volumes like tunnels, industrial sites, airport halls, etc...
Lightweight, portable and autonomous (battery-powered), it is the most powerful battery-powered portable fan with swappabl...
Powerful and portable, it offers great operational flexibility thanks to its swappable battery.
LFV ideal for ventilation of very large volumes like tunnels, industrial sites, airport halls, etc.
Perfect for ventilation of very large volumes like tunnels, industrial sites, airport halls, etc.
Compact LFV: ideal for ventilation of industrial units, medium-rise buildings and underground parking lots.
With a compact water-driven engine and equipped with an integrated misting system, MH236 generates a flow rate of 51,100 m...
With a compact water-driven engine and equipped with an integrated misting system, MH260 generates a flow rate of 79,900 m...
It is ideal for ventilation of industrial units, medium/high-rise buildings and underground parking lots.
If you need any information or a quote, please complete the form opposite.