Thermal imaging cameras
Leader TIC 4.3
- Compact & lightweight 990 g with 2 batteries li>4“ screen
- Wide range of T°C: -40°C to +1150°C
- Video, photo and still image recording
- Fast start: <5 sec.
- Batteries guaranteed for 6 years / 5000 cycles of charges
- 5 year warranty camera & 10 year warranty sensor
- Up to 8h of battery life with 2 batteries depending on the model chosen
- Germanium lens to protect optics
- Optional pistol-type handle
- Optional wireless transmission kit for live video streaming
3 buttons for more features
Up to 5 colouring modes
LiFePO4 batteries designed for safety in fire operations
Effective and versatile thanks to its 3 action buttons, and equipped with a large 4'' screen, Leader TIC 4.3 thermal imaging camera is particularly suitable for indoor fire attacks.
Combined with its compact size (990 g), this TIC has all the important features for fire operations (5 colouring modes, Video recording, Photo shooting, Laser pointer, Zoom, etc.) It incorporates an ultra-sensitive infrared sensor (17μ Silicon Amorphous aSi 384 x 288), a germanium window to protect the internal electronics and a wide-angle lens (H 51° V 40°).
Leader TIC 4.3 thermal imaging camera has the status of a fire attack camera and is ideal for fire operations, search for missing persons and areas on fire.
Also, an optional wireless transmission kit can be plugged for live image streaming on 3 digital supports (mobile, tablet, computer) at the same time! This is useful for training purpose or special ops.
Discover below our latest news about the LEADER TIC :
- FIREFIGHTING THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA TRAINING AT SDIS 10 (FRANCE)
- THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA TRAINING AT SDIS 80 (FRANCE)
- USE OF LEADER TIC THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA DURING HOUSE FIRE
- FIREFIGHTING THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA TRAINING AT SDIS 80 (FRANCE)
- THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA TRAINING FOR EMBRUN AND BRIANÇON FIRE STATION (FRANCE)
- THE FIRE STATIONS OF DEPARTMENT 21 (FRANCE) HAS ACQUIRED 36 LEADER TIC THERMAL CAMERAS!
- THE HAUTE-GARONNE FIRE STATION HAS ACQUIRED 17 LEADER TIC THERMAL CAMERAS!
- THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA TRAINING IN BELGIUM
- THE FIRE STATION OF THE DEPARTMENT OF "LA MANCHE" (FRANCE) INCREASES ITS LEADER TIC THERMAL CAMERA PARK!
- Firefighting camera
- 175 x 145 x 97 mm
- 990g with 2 batteries
- Range of T°C
- -40°C to +1150°C
- 3 to 5 modes (Fire/Search/Inverse/Cold/Multicolour)
- ON/OFF, Choice of colouring, Still image and/or Photo shooting (option), Video recording (option), Photo/video playback (option), Zoom, Laser pointer (option)
- LiFePO4 designed for high T°C (fire safety)
- Without Video option = 8h with 2 batteries
With Video option = 6h with 2 batteries and non-active video, or 5h with active video.
- Germanium lens to protect the optical system
- Less than 5 sec.
- x3 large-sized for use with gloves
- Sensor Type
- 17μ Amorphous Silicon aSi
- Sensor Resolution
- 384 x 288
- Camera 5 years, Batteries 6 years, Sensor 10 years
- Meets most of the points of NFPA1801:2018 standard
LiFePO4 batteries have a long autonomy and are truly safe under fire conditions
Charge base for thermal imaging cameras Leader TIC 3 and TIC 4 Use on vehicle (12-24V) or mains (110-240V)
Charge base for thermal imaging cameras Leader TIC 3 and TIC 4 Up to 4 batteries recharged simultaneously (2 in the camera...
110-240V mains charger for Leader TIC 3 and Leader TIC 4. It charges 2 batteries simultaneously directly in the thermal im...