Thermal imaging cameras
Leader TIC 3.1
- Compact & lightweight: 910g with 2 batteries
- 3.5“ screen
- Wide range of T°C: -40°C to +1150°C
- Video, photo and still image recording
- Fast start: <5 sec.
- Batteries guaranteed for 6 years / 5000 cycles of charges
- 5 year warranty camera & 10 year warranty sensor
- Up to 8h of battery life with 2 batteries depending on the model chosen
- Germanium lens to protect optics
- Optional pistol-type handle
- Optional wireless transmission kit for live video streaming
1 to 2 colour modes for ease of use
LiFePO4 batteries designed for safety in fire operations
Efficient and simple because of its unique action button, Leader TIC 3.1 thermal imaging camera is particularly suitable for indoor fire attacks.
Compact, lightweight and incorporating a wide range of temperature measurement (-40°C to +1150°C), it was designed for ease of use. Ideal for fire operations, search for missing persons and areas on fire.
Resistant to fire, robust, with germanium window to protect the internal electronics, using a wide-angle lens (H 51° V 40°) and an ultra-sensitive infrared sensor (17μ Silicon Amorphous aSi 384 x 288), Leader TIC 3.1 confirms its status of thermal imaging camera for fire attack.
For thermal cameras that have Video or Picture function, a wireless transmission kit is available as an option to be plugged for streaming live the images on 3 digital devices simultaneously (mobile, tablet, computer)! It is useful for trainings or special operations.
Discover below our latest news about the LEADER TIC :
- FIREFIGHTING THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA TRAINING AT SDIS 10 (FRANCE)
- THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA TRAINING AT SDIS 80 (FRANCE)
- USE OF LEADER TIC THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA DURING HOUSE FIRE
- FIREFIGHTING THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA TRAINING AT SDIS 80 (FRANCE)
- THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA TRAINING FOR EMBRUN AND BRIANÇON FIRE STATION (FRANCE)
- THE FIRE STATIONS OF DEPARTMENT 21 (FRANCE) HAS ACQUIRED 36 LEADER TIC THERMAL CAMERAS!
- THE HAUTE-GARONNE FIRE STATION HAS ACQUIRED 17 LEADER TIC THERMAL CAMERAS!
- THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA TRAINING IN BELGIUM
- THE FIRE STATION OF THE DEPARTMENT OF "LA MANCHE" (FRANCE) INCREASES ITS LEADER TIC THERMAL CAMERA PARK!
- Firefighting camera
- 165 x 140 x 85 mm
- 910g with 2 batteries
- Range of T°C
- -40°C to +1150°C
- 1 to 2 modes (Fire/Search)
- ON/OFF, Choice of colouring, Still image, Video recording (option)
- LiFePO4 designed for high T°C (fire safety)
- Without Video option = 8h with 2 batteries
With Video option = 6h with 2 batteries and non-active video, or 5h with active video.
- Germanium lens to protect the optical system
- Less than 5 sec.
- x1 large-sized for use with gloves
- Sensor Type
- 17μ Amorphous Silicon aSi
- Sensor Resolution
- 384 x 288
- Camera 5 years, Batteries 6 years, Sensor 10 years
- Meets most of the points of NFPA1801:2018 standard
LiFePO4 batteries have a long autonomy and are truly safe under fire conditions
Charge base for thermal imaging cameras Leader TIC 3 and TIC 4 Use on vehicle (12-24V) or mains (110-240V)
Charge base for thermal imaging cameras Leader TIC 3 and TIC 4 Up to 4 batteries recharged simultaneously (2 in the camera...
110-240V mains charger for Leader TIC 3 and Leader TIC 4. It charges 2 batteries simultaneously directly in the thermal im...