Thermal imaging cameras
Charge base for Leader TIC 3.1/3.3/4.1/4.3 + 2 batteries
The base can be used to connect cameras mounted with or without a pistol grip.
4 batteries can be recharged simultaneously (2 in the camera + 2 on dedicated pads).
The advantage of charging the batteries in the camera is that it is ready to go on the field.
Mounting on vehicle (12-24V) or mains (110-240V)
Leader TIC 3 and Leader TIC 4 thermal imaging cameras can all be recharged on the charge cradle. This one can be mounted in a vehicle (12-24V) or mains (110-240V). It charges LiFePO4 rechargeable batteries in the camera in a minimum of time without having to remove them, same time it charges 2 extra batteries on 2 dedicated pads out of the camera.
- Charging station for LEADER TIC3 and LEADER TIC4 (with or without handle) and 2 additional batteries
- Batteries to charge
- LEADER LiFePO4 rechargeable batteries
- Vehicle (12-24V) or mains (110-240V)
- 12-24V transformer for vehicles or 110-240V transformer for mains connection
- Batteries charged simultaneously
- Up to 4 batteries (1 or 2 batteries charged in the camera + 1 or 2 on dedicated charging pads)
- Charging time
- 100% in 1h30
Those could interest you
Fire attack camera with 3.5'' screen and 1 button for ease of use during fire operations.
Fire attack camera with 3.5'' screen and 3 buttons for maximum functionality
Fire attack camera with 4'' wide screen and 1 button for ease of use.
Fire attack camera with 4'' screen and 3 buttons for maximum functionality