Thermal imaging cameras
Charge base for Leader TIC 3.1/3.3/4.1/4.3
The base allows to connect mounted cameras with or without a pistol grip.
Batteries are charged in the camera: The thermal imaging camera is thus ready to go on the field.
Vehicle mounting (12-24V) or mains (110-240V)
Leader TIC 3 and Leader TIC 4 thermal imaging cameras can all be recharged on the charge cradle. This one can be mounted in a vehicle (12-24V) or mains (110-240V). It charges the LiFePO4 rechargeable batteries in the camera in a minimum of time without having to take them out.
- Charging station for LEADER TIC3 and LEADER TIC4 (with or without handle)
- Batteries to charge
- LEADER LiFePO4 rechargeable batteries
- Vehicle (12-24V) or mains (110-240V)
- 12-24V transformer for vehicles or 110-240V transformer for mains connection
- Batteries charged simultaneously
- 1 or 2 batteries charged in the camera
- Charging time
- 100% in 1h30
Those could interest you
Fire attack camera with 3.5'' screen and 1 button for ease of use during fire operations.
Fire attack camera with 3.5'' screen and 3 buttons for maximum functionality
Fire attack camera with 4'' wide screen and 1 button for ease of use.
Fire attack camera with 4'' screen and 3 buttons for maximum functionality