Thermal imaging cameras
Batteries for Leader TIC 3.1/3.3/4.1/4.3
Long battery life
One battery: 2 hours of use
Two batteries: 4 hours of use.
Safety in a high temperature situation
LEADER batteries are made of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4), which gives the batteries an important heat resistance when firefighters intervene on fires and operate their cameras under high temperatures. This type of battery does not explode and prevents another accident to occur among rescuers.
Moreover, its first objective of functionality is filled since LEADER batteries provide long-lasting autonomy and charge quickly!
- LiFePO4 rechargeable batteries (Lithium Iron Phosphate) designed for high T°C (no emission of gas up to 140°C, no explosion). To differentiate from Lithium Ion batteries that are sources of danger.
- 1 or 2 batteries can be used in the camera. 1 alone or 2 simultaneously.
- 85 g (1 battery)
- 6 years / 5000 charge cycles
- Charging time
- 100% in 2h, 90% in 1h30 and 80% in 1h20 with a 110-240V conventional charger
- Autonomy generated
- 2h (1 battery) & 4h (2 batteries) for LEADER TIC3 and LEADER TIC4
- Charging mode
- Charged in the camera using a conventional charger, or with the camera placed in a vehicle charging station, or directly with dedicated pads in the vehicle charging station if the option is available.
Those could interest you
Fire attack camera with 3.5'' screen and 1 button for ease of use during fire operations.
Fire attack camera with 3.5'' screen and 3 buttons for maximum functionality
Fire attack camera with 4'' wide screen and 1 button for ease of use.
Fire attack camera with 4'' screen and 3 buttons for maximum functionality