NFPA / ATEX thermal imaging cameras
Leader TIC 3.1X
- NFPA 1801:2018 certified / ATEX certification in progress
- Compact & lightweight: 938g with 2 batteries
- 3.5“ screen
- Wide range of T°C: -40°C to +1150°C
- Automatic video recording at start-up of the camera
- Fast start: <5 sec.
- Batteries guaranteed for 6 years / 5000 cycles of charges
- 5 year warranty camera & 10 year warranty sensor
- Up to 8h of battery life with 2 batteries depending on the model chosen
- Germanium lens to protect optics
- Optional pistol-type handle
- Optional wireless transmission kit for live video streaming on mobile, computer or tablet
Only 1 colour mode
LiFePO4 batteries designed for safety in fire operations
Efficient and simple because of its unique action button, NFPA Leader TIC 3.1X thermal imaging camera is particularly suitable for indoor fire attacks.
Compact, lightweight and incorporating a wide range of temperature measurement (-40°C to +1150°C), it was designed for ease of use. Ideal for fire operations, search for missing persons and areas on fire.
Resistant to fire, robust, with germanium window to protect the internal electronics, using a wide-angle lens (H 51° V 40°) and an ultra-sensitive infrared sensor (17μ Silicon Amorphous aSi 384 x 288), Leader TIC 3.1X confirms its status of thermal imaging camera for fire attack.
For thermal cameras that have Video or Picture function, a wireless transmission kit is available as an option to be plugged for streaming live the images on 3 digital devices simultaneously (mobile, tablet, computer)! It is useful for trainings or special operations.
Certifications: CE and NFPA1801:2018 and ISA12.12.01 / CSA C22.2 N°213 (ATEX certification in progress)
- Firefighting camera
- 170 x 148 x 93 mm
- 938g with 2 batteries
- Range of T°C
- -40°C to +1150°C
- 1 mode (Fire)
- ON/OFF, Automatic video recording at start-up (option)
- LiFePO4 designed for high T°C (fire safety)
- Without Video option = 8h with 2 batteries
With Video option = 6h with 2 batteries and non-active video, or 5h with active video.
- Germanium lens to protect the optical system
- Less than 5 sec.
- x1 large-sized for use with gloves
- Sensor Type
- 17μ Amorphous Silicon aSi
- Sensor Resolution
- 384 x 288
- Camera 5 years, Batteries 6 years, Sensor 10 years
- NFPA1801:2018 certified