Long Range thermal imaging cameras
Leader TIC 3.1 LR700
- Allows the recognition of a person at 130m and to detect it at 700m
- Compact & lightweight: 870 g with 2 batteries
- 3.5“ screen
- Wide range of T°C: -40°C to +1150°C
- Video, photo and still image recording
- Fast start: <5 sec.
- Batteries guaranteed for 6 years / 5000 cycles of charges
- 5 year warranty camera & 10 year warranty sensor
- Up to 8h of battery life with 2 batteries depending on the model chosen
- Germanium lens to protect optics
- Optional pistol-type handle
- Optional wireless transmission kit for live video streaming
1 to 2 colour modes for ease of use
LiFePO4 batteries designed for safety in fire operations
Efficient and simple because of its unique action button, Leader TIC 3.1 LR700 long range thermal imaging camera is particularly suitable for Search & Rescue operations in large open fields such as sea (marine / maritime applications), mountain, country side, desert…
Compact, lightweight and incorporating a wide range of temperature measurement (-40°C to +1150°C), it was designed for ease of use. Ideal for rescue operations, search for missing persons, rescue or surveillance teams searching for and locating people at night, in rough or smoky environments.
Resistant to fire, robust, with germanium window to protect the internal electronics, using a wide-angle lens (H 51° V 40°) and an ultra-sensitive infrared sensor (17μ Silicon Amorphous aSi 384 x 288), Leader TIC 3.1 LR700 confirms its status of field thermal imaging camera. For thermal cameras that have Video or Picture function, a wireless transmission kit is available as an option to be plugged for streaming live the images on 3 digital devices simultaneously (mobile, tablet, computer)! It is useful for trainings or special operations.
- Long Range camera for vision at 130m (detection at 700m)
- 165 x 140 x 85 mm
- 870g with 2 batteries
- Range of T°C
- -40°C to +1150°C
- 1 to 2 modes (Fire/Search)
- ON/OFF, Choice of colouring, Still image, Video recording (option)
- LiFePO4 designed for high T°C (fire safety)
- Without Video option = 8h with 2 batteries
With Video option = 6h with 2 batteries and non-active video, or 5h with active video.
- Germanium lens to protect the optical system
- Less than 5 sec.
- x1 large-sized for use with gloves
- Sensor Type
- 17μ Amorphous Silicon aSi
- Sensor Resolution
- 384 x 288
- Camera 5 years, Batteries 6 years, Sensor 10 years
- Meets most of the points of NFPA1801:2018 standard
LiFePO4 batteries have a long autonomy and are truly safe under fire conditions
Charge base for thermal imaging cameras Leader TIC 3 and TIC 4 Use on vehicle (12-24V) or mains (110-240V)
Charge base for thermal imaging cameras Leader TIC 3 and TIC 4 Up to 4 batteries recharged simultaneously (2 in the camera...
110-240V mains charger for Leader TIC 3 and Leader TIC 4. It charges 2 batteries simultaneously directly in the thermal im...