Electric current / voltage detector
Detects alternating current
3 sensitivity modes
- High sensitivity: For remote inspection.
- Low sensitivity: Helps find the source of the current.
- Focus mode: Precisely detects the current in the axial direction of the device and reduces the influence of other nearby cables.
- Urban Search and Rescue: Detects unknown sources of AC.
- Fire: During and after fires.
- Vehicle extractions: Verification of AC presence before intervention.
- Rescue in Confined Spaces: Verification of power supply at the entrance of a site.
- Natural disasters: Verification of AC presence after earthquakes, storms, floods or snowstorms.
- Trench rescue: For locating potential sources of electrical hazards during rescue operations.
Lightweight and autonomous
Leader VOLT is an electric current detector for locating the presence of alternating current (AC) by directing the device towards electrical installations that are faulty or not. It helps to eliminate the electrical risk on a USAR or firefighter intervention area.
AC sensitivity of the unit can be adjusted to more precisely locate the power source even without having contact with it.
Thanks to its compactness and autonomy, Leader VOLT voltage detector is the ideal tool for detecting AC during all kinds of operations: Natural disasters, fire operations, search and rescue, etc.