Leader SMOKE 5
Digital remote control, removable and programmable for all settings
- Produces light or dense smoke with adjustable flow rate.
- Controlled volume of smoke required for each scenario (to fill small and large volumes),
- Select length of time for which smoke is to be produced,
- Select time interval between smoke emissions.
Permanent heating system
- Continuous dense smoke production in order to avoid interruptions of operation during the programmed period.
- Continuous operation at reduced flow rate by default for maximum fluid economy.
- Impact-resistant, splash-resistant outer casing
- Easy to transport
Leader SMOKE 5 generates dense, realistic smoke and is the perfect tool for evacuation drills and completely safe training.
A removable and digital remote control allows to measure the volume of smoke required for each scenario and to adjust smoke emissions time length and interval.
The robust and compact design makes it the ideal tool for creating different exercise scenarios.
- Flow rate in continuous low flow rate operation
- 1320 m³/min
- 2100 W
- Start-up time
- 10 minutes
- 17.7 kg
- Capacity of built-in tank
- 5 litres
- Fluid consumption
- 176 ml/min
- Removable remote control
- Digital with 3m cable
- 602 x 395 x 306 mm
- Direct thermal protection
- Yes (DTPD system: Direct Thermal Protection Device)
- Power consumption
- 2100 W, 9.2 A @ 220 V 50/60 Hz
- Auxiliary input
- Rear mounted XLR socket (provides 12V DC at 50mA) to power an interface device for triggering the machine (e.g. wireless remote control).
- Recommended fluid
- LEADER Smoke fluid.
Any defect resulting from the use of fluids other than our own is not covered by the warranty.