Fire trainer / Flame generator
Impressive oil-slick fire effect
Full safe training, closer to the trainee
- Two remote controls supplied for controlling the fire (ignition and extinction) at distance. A handy wireless remote control to accompany the trainee towards the fire, without cable and wired remote control.
- Integrated solenoid valve for automatic and immediate gas control.
- Emergency stop button located on the console.
Functional fire trainer
- Easy drainage ensured by handles for secure handling of the pan and wheels that allow the pan to be moved easily and tilted effortlessly.
- Storage space next to the igniter for the wired and wireless remote controls.
- Storage space under the console to accommodate a bottle of gas.
- Lightweight and stable
- Easy to transport: store in pan during transport
- Control of flame height with 2 gas supply taps and 1 flow rate adjuster
- 1 pressure gauge for continuous gas pressure monitoring
- 1 emergency stop button
- Possible to connect 1 to 2 bottles of industrial-type propane gas or 4 bottles of domestic gas
PYROS 3, the most powerful fire trainer in the range, produces very powerful flames (up to 3 metres high) and high thermal radiation for realistic and impressive training.
For safe training, closer to the trainee, the fire trainer is equipped with a control panel and remote controls for perfect control of the fire (ignition, extinction and flame height) and control of the gas supply.
Fire trainer - LEADER flame generator with water - PYROS 3 - DemonstrationDemonstration of PYROS 3 fire trainer: ecological flame generator with water, perfect for safe training on different fire extinguishing equipment!
Fire trainer range - Leader flame generatorsLEADER range of fire trainers enables companies to train their employees in fire extinguishing safely while respecting the environment
Allows the installation of training modules on PYROS 3 fire trainer.
Simulates a flat computer screen fire to practice how to use a water spray, powder, CO2 or foam fire extinguisher.
Simulates a waste bin fire to practice how to use a water spray or foam fire extinguisher.
Simulates a deep fryer fire to practice covering the fire with a wet cloth.
Simulates an electric cabinet fire to practice how to use a water spray, powder, CO2 or foam fire extinguisher.
Our customer reviews
Those could interest you
Perfect compromise between the power of PYROS and the compactness of GF42, it generates flames of 1.50m high on 0.50m². ...
Compact, lightweight, water-free, easy to transport and install, it generates flames of 1.20m high on 0.42m².
Simulates an aerosol explosion to learn not to do the wrong thing in this type of situation.
To train and practice the use of a permanent pressure fire extinguisher for class A and B fires.