Fire trainer / Flame generator
Easy to carry
Quick and easy set-up
Compact, lightweight, GF42 fire trainer is easy to carry in a vehicle trunk. Water-free, it is simple and quick to set-up. With a fire surface area of 0.42m², it generates flames with a maximum height of 1,20m.
LEADER GF42 fire trainer / flame generator without waterOperation and fire extinguishing demonstration of GF42 fire trainer / flame generator without water!
LEADER - GF42 modules for fire trainer / flame generatorThe different modules that can be fixed o n GF42 allow to simulate different fires: deep fryer fire, TV fire, oil explosion, etc.
- Fire trainer
- Without water
- Size on the ground
- 70x63 cm
- Up to 1.2m high
- Thermal radiation felt
- Trainee safety
- Flexible connector with stop pedal (option) or Solenoid valve module (option)
- Small size to be easily shipped by car.
- Fire trainer dimensions
- W 70 x D 63 x H 28 cm
- 14.3 kg
- Fire surface area
- 0.42 m²
- Fire trainer with water
- Flame height
- up to 1.2 metres
- Remote controls
- 1 wired remote control
- Solenoid valve optional
- Gas supply connection
- Screw-in connector
- Stainless steel
- 1 year for fire trainer and gas supply
FUEL SUPPLY CONSOLE
WIRED REMOTE CONTROL
- Control handler
- Push-button with protection against accidental ignition
- Yes to splashing water
- Electric cable
- length 6 m - fire resistance (standard IEC 331)
- Power supply
- 9V-6LR61 batteries (not supplied)
WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL
ARMOURED GAS SUPPLY HOSE
- 6 metres, in accordance with EN 559
- Nominal flow rate
- 12 kg/h
- to connect on industrial-type propane gas bottles without flow limiter
GAS SUPPLY KIT - DOMESTIC GAS BOTTLES
- To connect two bottles of domestic propane gas (with flow limiter) to have a flame height similar to that generated by industrial propane bottles (without flow limiter).
Allows the installation of training modules on GF42 and AEROS 2 fire trainers.
Simulates a flat computer screen fire to practice how to use a water spray, powder, CO2 or foam fire extinguisher.
Simulates a waste bin fire to practice how to use a water spray or foam fire extinguisher.
Simulates a deep fryer fire to practice covering the fire with a wet cloth.
Simulates an electric cabinet fire to practice how to use a water spray, powder, CO2 or foam fire extinguisher.
Those could interest you
Powerful and fully equipped (console, wireless and wired remote controls), it generates powerful flames of 3m high on the ...
Perfect compromise between the power of PYROS and the compactness of GF42, it generates flames of 1.50m high on 0.50m². ...
Simulates an oil explosion to learn not to do the wrong thing in this type of situation.
To train and practice the use of a permanent pressure fire extinguisher for class A and B fires.